...Tu prova ad avere un mondo nel cuore e non riesci ad esprimerlo con le parole... (Un matto - De Andrè)

...Ho sassi nelle scarpe e polvere sul cuore...

martedì 23 ottobre 2007

I wish you were here


So, so you think you can tell
Heaven from hell
Blue skies from pain
Can you tell a green field
From a cold steel rail?
A smile from a vail?
Do you think you can tell?
And did they get you to trade
Your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
And did you exchange a walk
On part in the war
For a lead role in a cage?
How I wish, how I wish you were here
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year
Running over the same old ground
What have we found?
The same old fears
Wish you were here
(Wish You Were Here, Pink Floyd)

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

Bene. ora posta anche la traduzione ;!